Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Seductive Feet

I have found out that my feet are seductive. They have a very strange power over the minds of men. I am learning to use this awesome power to control men
into giving me what I want.

Is this a wrong position to occupy? I enjoy manipulating the the minds of men, with the use my feet. Removing my feet out of my shoes, in front of a man, proves to be an effective way to put him immediately into a sort of "foot trance."

I am amazed always at the awesome power of my feet.

www.hypnoticfootworks.com

6 comments:

crisax said...

your smelly feet drive me crazy!I am in insanity!

Anonymous said...

I want more posts on this blog!I am a fan of hypnoticfootworks site and I want to share my impression on this blog!thanks!

louisjk7777 said...

dag what i am in virginia ? are u near there?

Will said...

I am yours please allow me to worship you.

Daisy said...

I don't know how much money I spent on you.
But that doesn't matter anymore.
I wanted to resist, but you are too powerfull.
My once strong will now belong to you.

Anonymous said...

women's feet I am powerless to resist a women dangling a heal or heal popping in mules
rht stockings in wedges flexing feet scrunching toes big feet rough feet white black Asian Indian it doesn't matter I could be completely inslaved by her her feet hypnotize by them
I'm a Marine tough but totally helpless by women's feet